Oswego, IL/Child Photographer

9.14.2010

I have been friends with this family for a few years now and was honored when they asked me to take pictures for them. I had so much fun hanging out with the kids. They grow up so fast I couldn't believe how old Mr. C* looked when editing his pictures. Thanks guys for letting me photograph your beautiful children. These are only some of the pictures I have edited so far I will post more as they come. There is alot of them...enjoy!


christian-final-2

Christian-Football

basket-looking-down

white-basket

emma-all-smiles

emma-cheese-chair

emma-tutu-red-copy

looking-down-tutu

Emma-looking-up-watermark

Red-tutu-feet

final-sleeping-beauty-2

Greta-half-sleep

Open-mouth-greta

Greta-pink-hat

Full-pink-hat-BW

Knit-hat

Feet

close-up-greta-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.14.2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply