Christmas Cards 2010

10.10.2010

Okay so I finally got the designs that I liked completed. I hope you all enjoy them! I will be offering two types of custom greeting cards that you can use from your photo sessions.

Photographic Greeting Cards- These will be a one sided 5x7 card. It will be printed on Kodak Professional Lustre paper. The cost for 25 cards is $28 dollars. If you order more than one set with me I will give you 15% your additional sets!

Cardstock Greeting Cards- Theses will be a double sided 5x7, 5x5, or 5x5 trifold card. It will be printed on card stock paper with the option of standard, pearl or linen finish. These are beautiful cards I love them! Ask to see a sample picture at your session to see the different finishes they are awesome! The cost for 25 5x7 or 5x5 cards is $38 dollars. The trifold card is  is $55 dollars for a set of 25. Again if you order more than one set I will give you 15% your additional sets.

*Cards shown as double sides will only be the front side for the photographic greeting cards. Also text and colors can be changed so let me know if you would like something different. Look at my specials for a Christmas mini session for your cards!! 

*Also remember for every person you refer to me and books a session you get $20 off your session fee!! Its like getting free cards.

Front-this is the only 5x5 card can only be printed on cardstock




Back






 Front




             Back




 Front


                                                                                            

Back


Front




Back

Front





 Back


Front



Back





Front- this is the 5x5 trifold card only available on cardstock









Back






Front



 Back- picture can be added






Front



Back






Front



Back


share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 10.10.2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply