Plainfield, IL/Family Photographer

11.15.2010

I have been friends with this great family for awhile. I had so much fun taking pictures for them for their house and Christmas card. We were supposed to have the session outside at a park but the weather was not on our side. The pictures actually turned out wonderful and I am glad we got to shoot inside so I could use my new bamboo mat. Thanks again guys for a great session!

Family-picture-crop

Family-4

Emily-look-up-brian

Addison-chair-1

Addison-cutie

Addison-head-down

Connor-cutie-1

Connor-handsome

Connor-belly-smiles

Loving-my-sister

Addison-and-Connor

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 11.15.2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply