Family Photographer/ Plainfield, IL

12.16.2010

I had so much fun taking Baby H*'s six month pictures and their family picturs. Baby H* has the most beautiful eyes they are so big. I love the Christmas hat as you will be able to tell in future post.... I think I put it on every child I could. Thanks again guys for a great session I had fun at the State Park even though it was freezing outside.

Tree-limb-family

Tree-limb-family-BW

Family-picture-log

Family-picture-log-BW

Family-hill

Family-hill-BW

Family-close-together

Mommy-Hayden-up-in-air-laugh

Hayden-sitting-on-log

Hayden-sun-on-face

Sitting-up-on-sled

Hayden-Sled

Hayden-naked-butt

Hayden-bucket

Hayden-big-eyes

Hayden-floor-hat

Hayden-close-up-hat

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 12.16.2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply