Yorkville,IL/Newborn Photographer

3.13.2011

I took maternity pictures for this family so I couldn't wait till the little guy was born. Baby R* is just adorable I didn't even want to put a hat on his head because he had the most amazing hair. He was a wonderful sleeper and just a great baby. I seriously love my job I get to cuddle newborn babies and share such fun moments with families.

Family-picture-BW

Bennett-looking-down-at-Reed

Big-brother-back-BW

Wedding-rings-feet-BW

sleeping-baby

sleeping-baby-BW

cute-thumb-sucking-BW

cuddle-sleeping-BW

doggie

Cocoon

sleeping-in-trunk

just-relaxing

cozy-reed-BW

Lambeau

Good-dog

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 3.13.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply