Oswego, IL/ Newborn Photographer

8.07.2011

What a cute family this was!! We did a ton of outfit changes both mom and I wanted to dress her up ;) I really love newborn sessions they are my favorite lately. Thanks guys for having me take pictures for you. Here are your teasers!!

facebook-adorable-in-basket

facebook-peaceful-in-basket

facebook-sleeping-wrapped-up

facebook-all-smiles-pink-wrap

facebook-big-pink-flowers-cute-smiles

facebook-Kelsie-Jo-Box

facebook-purple-tutu

facebook-up-on-hands

facebook-up-on-hands-BW

facebook-sleeping-bow-BW

facebook-Handsome-boy

facebook-family-picture

facebook-kiss-sister-family-picture

facebook-Loving-my-sister

facebook-Loving-my-sister-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 8.07.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply