Carol Stream,IL/Twin Photographer

10.23.2011

I have been waiting to meet these little guys for awhile. They are 2 months old now but just adorable. They both had the biggest blue eyes and did so well for me. I got my baby fix today Baby I* kept falling asleep in my airs I loved it:) Thanks guys for having me take pictures for you can't wait to watch them grow in their first year. Here are your teasers!

cutie-brooks-brothers

cutie-brooks-brothers-BW

looking-at-me

looking-at-me-BW

cuddle-together

cuddle-together-BW

chilling-in-basket

chilling-in-basket-BW

big-eyes-up-close

sleeping-softly

family-picture

mommy-and-twins

daddy-and-boys

daddy-and-boys-BW

twins-in-leaves

twins-in-leaves-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 10.23.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Carol Stream,IL/Twin Photographer”