Plainfield,IL/ Newborn Photographer

2.05.2012

I really love newborns they are so tiny and new and just oh so precious. Mr. K* was all of that he was just adorable. It took awhile for him to fall asleep but when he did I had so much fun posing him. I think he was done with me at the end. I swear they are thinking please lady don't touch and move me anymore and let me sleep. It was a wonderful session with a great family. Thanks so much guys for having me take newborn pictures for you here are your teasers.

Hands-by-face

cutie-giraffe

sleeping-all-cozy

sleeping-butt-up

smiles

smiles-BW

sleeping-in-crate

mother-and-son

mother-and-son-BW

mom-and-dad-cuddle-baby

mom-and-dad-cuddle-baby-BW

just-love-you-so-much

just-love-you-so-much-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 2.05.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Plainfield,IL/ Newborn Photographer”

  1. Oh my GOODNESS, Krista! We love the pictures SOO much!! I can't believe how great they all turned out. It was so worth it waiting forever for our little guy to cooperate. Zach and I couldn't be more happy with all the photos. You did such an amazing job. Thanks for being so patient with our little man. We can't wait to see all the rest!

    ReplyDelete