Plainfield,IL/First Birthday Photographer

4.04.2012

I took newborn pictures for this little girl and now she is one! I really can't believe how much babies change in their first year. They grow up way to fast. She has always been so much fun to take pictures of and full of smiles. It has gotten more difficult I have to say though I think daddy got a good workout this time because she kept getting off the backdrop! Thanks again guys for having a session with me here are your teasers.

big-smiles-bucket

looking-up-at-me

such-a-big-girl

pretty-girl-in-yellow

big-smiles-cake-smash

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 4.04.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply