Plainfield,Chicagoland, IL/Newborn Photographer

9.14.2013

Newborn sessions are my ultimate favorite I just love how little and new they are. It is such a special time whether it is my clients 1st child or 2nd, 3rd, 4th..... The love you have for your new little one is just amazing and I love capturing it and all their cute little features. I book newborn sessions pretty far out in advance I have bookings as far out as December so it is never too early to get on my calendar. I only take so many sessions per month and I hate turning down newborn sessions. Here are a few of my favorites from the last couple of months since I have been slacking off on blogging :)


head-in-hands head-in-hands taco-pose cutie-in-purple-hat pretty-on-purple lace-bonnet beautiful-in-purple little-star so-peaceful overalls handsome-in-green dinosaur-cutie dinosaur-blanket wrapped-up-green plaid-cutie cutie-plaid-pants adorable-in-bucket holding-on-to-hat side-sleeping-cutie-final fun-angle simple-and-beautiful fuschia-baby cozy-in-crate purple-all-wrapped-up smiles-yellow avery-newborn baby-toes toes malcolm-little-parts mom-and-baby mommy-and-baby love-with-mommy-BW a-mothers-love mothers-love-BW In-daddies-hands-BW dad-looking-down-at-baby Daddy's-hands-BW loving-parents sisters sister-and-brother

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.14.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply