Plainfield,IL/ Baby Photographer

6.04.2011

I am loving all of these babies I have been taking pictures for lately! Mr. O* was Mr. Personality at 6 months old so fun and just so loving. He was amazing to take pictures and was up for whatever. His parents were easy to work with and I did not even have to instruct them they just interacted so beautifully as a family. I love sessions like this with great families. Here are a few of the teasers I have worked on so far. I love love that hat by the way isn't he a cute little bear?

facebook-Bear-adorable

Facebook-Basket-bear

facebook-Ollie-looking-up

facebook-little-golfer-smile

facebook-cutie-hat

facebook-Daddy-give-kiss-BW

facebook-superman-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.04.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply