Glendale Heights, IL/ Maternity Photographer

8.24.2010

Brit and Andy have already had their baby and I have posted pictures of her..she is so beautiful. They asked me to do some maternity pictures for them before she was born. This was the very first shoot I ever did. I think I did a good job. I can't believe how much I have learned since than. My sister Brittany was 9 months and ready to pop. I would recommend taking them at 7 to 8 months but she was sure a tropper. It was so much fun taking pictures for them inside their house and outside at a park by their house. Love maternity shoots. Thanks again guys!!

Brit looking down watermark

brit willow 2 watermark

heart watermark

Brit baby shoes image watermark

andy looking at brit fountain watermark

Andy and Brit couch watermark

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 8.24.2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply