Glendale Heights, IL/ Newborn Photographer

8.24.2010

My sister had her baby last month and I wanted to post some pictures I took of her beautiful new daugher (my niece). I sure do love her alot!! She was the most awake newborn I have ever seen. I can't believe I got so many pictures with her eyes open. Thanks again Brit and Andy for letting me take pictures it was so much fun!


Isabella-Sassy-watermark

Isabella-Hat-watermark

Isabella-Rose-Watermark

Bright-eyes-pink-watermark

Princess-Sleeping-stamp

Isabella-polka-dot-watermark

Isabella-bonnett-watermark

Isabella-head-watermark

Isabella-Guess-Butt-watermark

Isabellla-ring-feet-watermark

Daddy-nose-isabella-watermark

smiles-with-Isabella-watermark






share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 8.24.2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply