Carol Stream, IL/Newborn Photographer

1.12.2011

This family found me online and I am glad they did. Baby O* is adorable and was so much fun to cuddle. I really like working with newborns I have done so many in the last month and there is more to come. Everyone is just having babies. Thanks again guys for contacting me!

watermark-Bowl-green-pea

watermark-Oliver-arms-up-in-bowl

watermark-Laying-in-basket

watermark-Oliver-Bear-Hat

watermark-Oliver

watermark-Oliver-white-bucket

Sleeping-santa-hat

watermark-Family-on-couch-BW

watermark-Mommy-and-Daddy-loving-Oliver-BW

Oliver-in-daddys-hands-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.12.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply