Yorkville, IL/ Newborn Photographer

1.28.2011

I met this mom when I was temping at my husbands work during the summer when I was in college. Our paths have crossed again... I love how taking pictures does that! She contacted me about doing newborn pictures for her and I am so glad she did. Baby W* was just beautiful with a full head of dark hair. He was my best sleeper yet and was such a good baby. Thank you guys for having me take pictures for you!

relaxing-in-hat

Arms-up-bowl

Big-Yawn

sleeping-hat-BW-final

smile-bear-cub-BW

sleeping-bear-cuddle-BW

Sound-asleep-BW

smile-bear-cub

snug-as-a-bug-BW

fuzzy-sleep-BW

Wyatt-ring-feet

Mommy-and-wyatt-BW

Daddys-hands-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.28.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply