Aurora, IL/ Baby Photographer

1.23.2012

First Birthdays are becoming my thing!! I loved that I got to do some lifestyle shots with this little cutie :) She was not so sure about the cake but that's okay she has plenty of time to like it! Thanks guys for having me take pictures for you. Here are your teasers!

cutie-sitting-in-chair

cutie-sitting-in-chair-BW

beautiful-light-baby

beautiful-light-baby-BW

pretty-girl-crib

pretty-girl-crib-BW

blankie-and-towl-BW

great-family-picture-BW

crawling-at-me

smile-valentine-hat

valentine

butt-shot-legginings

eating-my-cake


close-up-mess

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.23.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply