Plainfield,IL/Family Photographer

1.13.2012

The mom of these kids used to babysit me when I was little so this session was extra special to me! I had not seen her in a really long time so it was nice to catch up. I have done alot of sessions for people that I have not seen in awhile and I get to reconnect with them it is nice. Thanks for having me take pictures of your beautiful family here are your teasers!

storyboard-sharon-wess-kids-facebook

family-picture

family-pic-on-belly

family-silly-together

handsome-guy

Birthday-girl-chair

standing-on-toes

Baby-girl-pearls

beautiful-girl

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.13.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply