Lockport,IL/Newborn Photographer

6.04.2012

Newborns are just my favorite I must admit there is something about getting to hold a new little baby. They are just such a miracle. This family is extra special to me because I photographed their son when he was born. He was one of my first newborns I believe :) I now get to take pictures of Baby L* for her first year it is going to be so much fun I just love watching little ones grow. Thanks guys for choosing me again to take newborn and first year pictures for you. Here are your teasers.


skin-tone-chair-facebook  relaxing-on-chair-BW beautiful-in-purple purple-simplicity smiles-purple-bonnet close-up-bonnet bonnet-cozy cute-family-picture mothers-love-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.04.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply