Plainfield,IL/Family Photographer

6.28.2012

I had so much fun meeting this family and their cute doggie!! Mr. A* was such a little model and he had the best eyes he was a sweetheart. I have been wanting to take pictures at this location for awhile and finally decided to go there I loved it. I will be going back for many more outdoor sessions. Thanks guys for having me take your family pictures hope you enjoy your teasers!



great-family-picture squatting-down-smiles-BW playing-with-doggie-BW close-up-big-smiles close-up-big-smiles-BW amazing-eyelashes amazing-eyelashes-BW silly-boy-in-grasses Riley-smiles

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.28.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply