My Boys Fall 2012

9.24.2012

I am always taking pictures for everyone else that sometimes I forget to take pictures of my own cuties. They are getting so big and with Hunter starting Kindergarten this year and Easton Preschool it has been a bit crazy in this household. I really enjoy watching them grow and change into such awesome young boys!! I just love them so much and they had so much fun taking pictures this night I will have to remember that and try to do it more. They are the reason I started this business to begin with... I just love children!! walking into the sun my babies they are crazy silly boys handsome boys BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.24.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply