Update for 2012

9.24.2012

I am currently booked for 2012 I will not be taking any more sessions. I might take a newborn session for December but that is it. If you would like to book a session with me for 2013 now is the time to do it my calendar fills up really fast and I hate to have to turn people down. My first priority is my children and family so I only do so many sessions a month. I would love to take pictures for you so plan ahead and just get on my calendar all it requires is a $50 deposit!! Can't wait for 2013 this year has been amazing with so many wonderful clients I am really blessed to do what I love.

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.24.2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply