Geneva,IL/ Family Photographer

7.18.2011

I really loved this session it was a great location at Peck Farm in Geneva. They have so many great spots to take photos there. This family is extra special to me because I have been friends with her since high school. I love watching children grow and it is extra special when it is for someone I have know for a long time. Thanks K for having me take pictures for your beautiful family!

facebook-family-pic

facebook-Family-picture-final-BW

facebook-Austin-amazing-eyes

Austin-amazing-eyes-BW

smirk-smile

smirk-smile-BW

sitting-on-the-ground

sitting-on-the-ground-BW

gorgeous-on-belly

gorgeous-on-belly-BW

Brothers

baby-in-trunk

baby-in-trunk-BW

Up-close-amazing-eyes

Up-close-amazing-eyes-BW

family-barn

family-barn-BW'

Family-talk-barn

Family-talk-barn-BW

kissing-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 7.18.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply