Plainfield,IL/Baby Photographer

7.28.2011

I really love this age 6 months is so much fun it seemed like the boys were over but this week I have two and this little cutie is my niece. Her mom and I were going for the vintage look but who cares look at Baby E* smile she is seriously the most happy baby!! I just love her big grins :) Also thanks M.O.D Boutique for the vintage headbands they were so cute you are the best!

facebook-Cutie-in-suitcase

facebook-Looking-up-gorgeous

facebook-Looking-up-gorgeous-BW

facebook-Big-smiles-BW

facebook-serious-look

facebook-smiles-on-top-on-suitcase

facebook-serious-on-top-on-suitcase-blocks

facebook-Playing-with-blocks

facebook-Playing-with-blocks-BW

facebook-adorable-close-up

facebook-adorable-close-up-BW

facebook-Just-gonna-eat-my-toes-BW

facebook-belly-smiles

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 7.28.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply