Plainfield, IL/Baby Photographer

7.11.2011

I took this little cuties newborn pictures and now she is 3 months!! She is such a great baby and always smiling. I can't wait to take her 6 month pictures the first year is so fun I love watching babies grow!! Here are your teasers guys!

katalina-basket

smiles-hands-by-face

serious-looking-at-camera

pink-fuzzy

Big-smiles-Kat-BW

monkey-open-mouth-smiles

close-up-sock-monkey

facebook-sock-monkey-cutie

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 7.11.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Plainfield, IL/Baby Photographer”

  1. Well, just call me dead, because this killed me. Drop dead killed me. Krista you are a photography goddess!!

    ReplyDelete