Fall & Christmas Mini Sessions

9.07.2011

I can't believe the time is upon us already but it is time to post the Fall & Christmas mini sessions. These pictures would make for great Christmas cards which can be purchased through me! I will be posting soon the Christmas Card samples as well as package details for the cards. The cards will be double sided and printed on cardstock. Email me now so that you get the time slot that you want they will go fast!! Also the location for the Fall mini sessions will depend on where I think the leaves look the best, when the time gets closer I will post the location which will most likely be by my house in Plainfield, IL. Thanks.

facebook-fall-minis

facebook-christmas-minis

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.07.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply