Wheaton,IL/Family Photographer

9.12.2011

I love this weather and what a fun session this was.This family is so much fun! I love taking pictures for them. I first took maternity pictures for them when baby C* was in her tummy now he is 6 months old! Both boys were so good and took such cute pictures you can really see the brotherly love. Thanks guys for having me take pictures for you here are your teasers!!

facebook-aviator

facebook-smiles--plane

facebook-brother-love

facebook-Brothers

facebook-looking-at-me

facebook-silly-boy

facebook-squish-family-picture

facebook-sun-flare-mommy

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.12.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply