Plainfield,IL/Baby Photographer

9.18.2011

Love this little girl!! I have taken pictures for her since she was a newborn an...d now she is 6 months old they grow so fast! Baby K* is alwasy happy and so fun to take pictures of. Mom and I must think alike because I picked out the pink tutu outfit and she brought the teal and brown one I love it!!

facebook-all-smiles-at-me-tutu

facebook-cutie-in-pink-tutu

facebook-just-gorgeous

facebook-adorable-girl

facebook-the-cutest-owl

facebook-Looking-up-owl

facebook-what-a-cute-owl

facebook-smile-leg-warmers

facebook-cute-leg-warmer-girl

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 9.18.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply