Hanover Park, IL/ Newborn Photographer

4.11.2011

This was the first little one I got the pose with the hands up by the face. I was so excited! Baby K* was just so little and adorable. She was a great baby and would let me pose her however I liked. I  had so much fun snuggling her. Thanks again guys for having me take pictures for you she is just beautiful.

Froggie pose

laying on arms

cuddle bug

Angel in nest

sleeping angel

pea in pod

sideview relaxing

close up pea in pod

foot hanging

pink cheese cloth

Family picture

In mommys hands

Smiling in mommies hands BW

Daddys hands BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 4.11.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply