Naperville,IL/Maternity Photgrapher

4.29.2011

I really love outdoor maternity sessions and this was my first outdoor session of the season. It was in one of my favorite places to take pictures downtown Naperville along the river. I love the covered bridges there. Thanks guys for having me take pictures for you. I can't wait to meet the little guy when he arrives.

Smiles on stairs

Looking down baby hilltop

smiles along brick wall

kisses on belly brick wall

smiles brick wall

smiles brick wall BW

Daddy love

Bench

Picture of Baby Boy

smiles together on bridge

Smiles sitting on bridge

flickr-maternity-storeboard-synal

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 4.29.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply