Wheaton, IL/ Newborn Photographer

4.14.2011

What a cutie Baby C* was he was a little unsure of me posing him in the beginning and than he passed out and was wonderful. It was such a fun session I got so many cute pictures of him and his family. Did I mention before that I love my job well I really do. I get to cuddle and take pictures of newborns :) Thanks again guys for having me come into your home and take pictures for you I had so much fun and you are a wonderful family!

Charlie-cuddle

Charlie-close-up-sleeping

cute-hat-sleeping

charlie-long-tail-hat

sleeping-on-hands

resting-on-arms

close-up-cuddle-face

Owl-sleeping

snug-as-a-bug

family-picture-look-at-charlie-BW

family-laughter-BW

Laying-on-brothers-back

Daddy-shhh

Charlie-thinking

Loving-my-baby-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 4.14.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply