Chicagoland,Plainfield,IL/ Newborn Photographer

2.22.2013

Newborns are so precious and little and I love capturing those special moments for people because they will only be that little once. This family is awesome I always have fun taking pictures for them. This little cutie has my first year baby plan so I will get to see how much she changes and grows. I love putting together first year storyboards for clients because you can really tell how big babies get in their first year!! Thanks guys for trusting me to capture her first year I look forward to seeing you at 6 months :)
awesome-family-picture brother-and-sister beauty-on-chair cutie-in-pants fun-colorful-headband

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 2.22.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply