Chicagoland,Plainfield,IL/Newborn Photographer

2.22.2013

This little guy was a rockstar I think his session took under 2 hours to complete and he smiled the whole entire session. I think I could have brought him back and taken more pictures of him. He had the best skin tones and just looked great in everything. Can you tell I really loved this little guy? Thanks guys for having me take his newborn pics I loved snuggling with him you can come back anytime :) all-smiles-with-family daddy-loving green-pants head-in-hands-1 wrap-green little-dinosaur adorable-cozy-brown

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 2.22.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply