Chicagoland,Plainfield,IL/Newborn Photographer

2.22.2013

I am so lucky that I get to work with the best families!! I really love meeting and talking with people it is fun. I guess that is why I do what I do I am a people person and I love children :) This little girl loved being held during her session she was not so happy when we would put her down. I really loved snuggling on her though she was so good when I held her in my arms. I was determined to get some good shots though and we did I just had to be super fast before she realized she wasn't be held. Thanks guys for having me take newborn pictures for you I had so much fun meeting you!! mommy-and-baby brothers-and-sister head-in-hands toes cutie-in-hat-and-pants

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 2.22.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply