Chicagoland,Plainfield,IL/Children Photographer

2.22.2013

Okay so when you say two year pictures inside I get a little scared because you never know what kinda mood a two year old will be in but this girl totally rocked her session. She was full of smiles and just loved being in front of the camera. I had so much fun taking her pics. She always is so well dressed because this Mom has great style. I could not believe when I saw her how tall she had gotten since Christmas kids just grow like weeds she is starting to look like such a little lady now. Thanks guys for having me take her two year pictures :) claire-cutie-in-pink pretty-close-up cutie-big-smiles

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 2.22.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply