Park Ridge, IL/Newborn Photographer

8.29.2012

Little Ms. F* was such an easy baby and so much fun to take pictures for I just loved snuggling her. Her sister came to me for her one year pics so of course I could not help taking some of her she was being a little diva so adorable. Big brother came in at the end. Thanks guys for having me take pictures of your new precious little girl. I look forward to watching her grow and actually all your kiddos!! Here are your teasers.

beautiful-girl-facebook

ruffle-butt

pretty-pink-bonnet

sleeping

pretty-piper

piper-and-doggie-BW

cutie-kids

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 8.29.2012 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply