Plainfield,IL/Newborn Photographer

8.07.2012

This little guy was so good especialy with all the noise that was going on during his session. The mommy is my husbands cousin so they came down from Chicago to see me. I love taking pictures for family it is so fun and I get to see the little ones right away:) He looked awesome in blue and I just loved snuggling on him. Thanks guys for having me take pictures for you. Here are your teasers!!

sarah-loving-on-tanner

avery-and-tanner

blue-hat

little-boy-blue-facebook

yellow-and-stripped-hat-cutie

tanner-faces

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 8.07.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Plainfield,IL/Newborn Photographer”