Plainfield,IL/Baby Photographer

8.29.2012

The Brooks Brothers are One and I can't believe it where did the time go. I think I say that with every session but I mean it. They have grown so much in there first year especially Mr. G* who had some catching up to do but he now weighs more than his brother:) I just love this family can't wait to see them before Christmas for some more pics. Thanks guys for having me take your first year pictures here are your teasers.

twins-on-chest

happy-boys-sitting-in-grasses-BW

big-smiles-ian

griffin

brooks-brother-blvd

very-mad-at-me

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 8.29.2012 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply