Rise and Shine Workshop/ Indianapolis Indiana

8.14.2012

I attended the Rise and Shine Workshop last month taught by Rachel of Rachel Vanoven Photography and Lidia from Oh So Posh Photography. To say that it was amazing was an understatement it was one of the best investments I have made for my business. Rise and Shine is exactly what this workshop is these ladies are amazing and they are teaching you to be your best. They are full of fun and laughter there was never a dull moment and they never made you fell like they were better than you such down to earth awesome people. It was two full days of shooting and learning. I not only learned a ton but I developed some great friendships. How can you not when you are meeting a bunch of girls that love photography like you :) Thanks so much to everyone that put this workshop together and the awesome models and kiddos for being so patient with us. It was an amazing time I will miss seeing these girls hopefully we can have a reunion soon!!


* Tried to go a little Oh So Posh on the outside kiddo pics if you don't have her actions you should they are AMAZING!! Also all newborns were posed by Rachel and images were took and edited by me.





 






















  






share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
1 Comment »

This entry was posted on 8.14.2012 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Rise and Shine Workshop/ Indianapolis Indiana”

  1. Seriously amazing, I am amazed! They are wonderful Krista. Love the light, love your editing. I *feel* happy after looking at these. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete