Jasper Lilly Frames

5.25.2011

Look what I got in the mail today my sample frame set from Jasper Lilly. They come in 8 different styles all named after flowers and all the colors as seen in the pictures. I just love them they are very affordable and are made really well. I will be offering these frames now so ask at your next session if you are interested in looking at them. I will be posting more information on these frames on my website once I get it completed!

facebook-jasper-lilly

jasper-lillt-frame-types

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
2 Comments »

This entry was posted on 5.25.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Jasper Lilly Frames”

  1. How are these frames working for you? I work at a studio in Washington Iowa. We ordered the sample set, and loved them. Our first client ordered 2 frames on Aug 13, we have not recieved them yet, and they will not respond to our emails or phone calls. They sure did take our money! Very disappointed and looking for another company to get these cute frames.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have tried to contact through email and phone too with no response and now their phone number is not a working number. Did they ever send you the frames you ordered? It's very frustrating. Did you find another company to order through?

      Delete