Plainfield, IL/Newborn Photographer

5.09.2011

This family was just amazing and was really fun to work with. Baby A* was a great sleeper and let me mold him into any pose I wanted. You could really see how much the parents loved him they would just stare in awe at him while I was taking pictures it was adorable. I think the cat was in love with Baby A* too because he just wanted to be around him the whole time and actually ended up laying on my newborn lounger. I added a few cute pictures at the end of him as well. Thanks again guys for having me come into your home and capture this special time in your life.

sleepy bunny cute

close up bunny

cute giraffe burned

cozy giraffe

Aiden feet

sleeping in coke case

silly family

Happy Family

Loving my baby BW

Mothers love BW

In mommies arms BW

Dad's love BW

In Daddys hands BW

daddy's shoulder BW

pretty kitty

kitty window

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 5.09.2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply