Winfield, IL/ Maternity Photographer

5.18.2011

I really love taking pictures at Cantigny it is so beautiful and there is so many great spots to take pictures. When this couple mentioned meeting at Cantigny I was all for it and they were my first outside session of the season. Thanks for having me take pictures for you guys I can't wait to meet the little guy when he arrives!

steps

steps by mansion

sitting on ground

sitting on ground BW

belly with tank

Looking down at belly stairs

leaning on brick wall BW

cute belly leaning brick

daddy kisses BW

under the trees edit

under the trees edit BW

Belly-in-magnolia-tree

magnolia

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 5.18.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply