Plainfield, IL/Baby Photographer

5.02.2011

Baby C* had the biggest brown eyes and eyelashes I have ever seen. I seriously don't know how is mom can ever say no to him. He is turning one soon and his mom is planning a big party for him...I hope he likes his cake better than he did at the session. I barely got any cake smash pictures of him but it did not matter because the ones I took of him were amazing. He was just a handsome little boy hope you have a wonderful FIRST BIRTHDAY Baby C*!

close up smiles

close up smiles BW

Smiles big eyes

Smiles big eyes BW

Standing by stool

relaxing on chair

close up big smiles

close up big smiles BW

Caiden legginings

what

what BW

close up eylashes

close up eylashes BW

Caiden-storyboard

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 5.02.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply