My Boys

5.17.2011

I wanted to take some pictures of my boys today for my website which is coming soon. I went to Settler's Park in downtown Plainfield, IL. They have some really great spots to take photos there. I had to bribe my boys with McDonald's happy meals....it always works. I think they turned out really cute and my boys did a really great job. Thanks for letting mommy take pictures of you guys today I love you!!

Smile-boys

facebook-Laughing-Hunter

facebook-Laughing-at-mommy

Boys-opening-second-edit

Hunter-sitting-in-opening-second-edit

Hunter-on-log-second-edit

Hunter-in-tree

Hunter-look-down-tree

Hunter-in-the-flowers

whatcha-smelling-second-edit

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 5.17.2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply