Lockport,Downers Grove,Plainfield,IL/Newborn Photographer

1.07.2013

My last post for today:) This is my all time favorite thing to photograph newborns. There is something about new life the fresh smell of a new baby their flaky skin and how precious and little they are. It is just an honor to hold and cuddle them and to take pictures of all their cuteness. I have always loved working with children but newborns have held a special place in my heart. I have been a nanny for  newborns and also worked in the newborn born room at a daycare :) I guess you could say me and newborns just get along well. Don't get me wrong all children are awesome but I guess newborn photography has been my calling lately and I truly am loving it. Here are my favorites from the Fall/Winter that I never got around to blogging!! cutie-pumpkin orange-blanket adorable-blanket eyes-wide-open-BW mothers-love-BW family-awesome butt-up-pose sweet-smiles looking-up-BW beautiful-mom-BW daddy's-hat gorgeous-in-red cuddled-up christmas-basket purple-pretty taco-pose great-family-pic looking-at-me-pink adorable-in-pink-lace pretty-in-pink-angle yellow- sleeping-wrap cuddled-on-rug back-wrinkles-cute beautiful-on-chair ruffle--copy sleeping-heart-hat close-up-green pretty-girl in-daddy's-arm sleeping-wrap christmas-baby

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.07.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply