Plainfield,IL/Children and Baby Photographer

1.07.2013

And the next post is my Fall/Winter favorites from 2012 of the little babies and children!! I really love my job and am honored to capture so many memories and milestones for people. It is a blessing to get to watch your children grow in their first year they change so much!! I cannot say thank you enough to all my clients that have made Krista Ann Photography what it is today. When I started out about two and a half years ago I thought it would be a part time thing and was worried that I would not get any clients. Well I am blessed and humbled today at how busy you have all kept me :) close-up-cuties love-my-brother little-grin such-an-adorable-girl-BW cute-in-boat cute-glasses messy-cake-smash looking-at-mommy smiles-tie adorable-outfit adorable-in-coat crawling-around holding-my-sock-monkey big-smile-cake-smash

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.07.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply