Plainfield,IL/Christmas Favorites

1.07.2013

I wanted to post some of my Christmas 2012 session favorites!! I really enjoyed the holidays this year as I tried to spend more time with my family...the most important thing. I really tried to limit my Christmas sessions this year so I am sorry if any of you missed out. The people that did get in booked pretty far out in advance so if next year you want me to do family Christmas pictures for you please get on my calendar now...and yes I am serious even though it seems like we just had Christmas;) Thanks to all my awesome clients so many kiddos full of smiles this year!! cute-family smiles-with-ornament christmas-angel cute-pants big-smile great-family-picture happy-girl such-a-happy-guy cute-in-bucket looking-up-belly Christmas-boy smiles-cutie serious-santa-face sitting-in-chair gorgeous-girl mia-with-grinch serious-look

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.07.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply