Plainfield, Shorewood and Wheaton,IL/Fall Family Photographer

1.07.2013

I had so much fun this fall taking family pictures for people!! The colors were just gorgeous and the weather was not bad either;) I did a few family shots in downtown Plainfield in a fun alley... I really liked how they turned out more of an urban feel. I also ventured to a abandoned lot with some of my clients there is a barn there that is amazing!! Thanks to all the new clients and old clients for trusting me to capture their special memories. I am just going to post a bunch of my favorites from the fall since I am a tad behind on blogging!! family-laughter family-moment family-picture-colorful family-yellow-leaves cheese-family beautiful-family beautiful-family-edit awesome-family-pic all-together-kids-chair cheese-2 cutie-standing-on-chair throwing-in-the-leaves the-falling-leaf looking-up-leaves looking-at-me-holding-leaf big-eyes handsome-looking-up baby-girl-BW mothers-love-BW cuties-in-woods looking-at-leaf playing-in-the-leaves sitting-on-the-log-in-woods those-eyes pumpkin-belly mother-and-son cute-couple great-couple close-up-blue-eyes in-the-barn great-family-pic eyelashes beautiful-family handsome-boys-BW this-is-our-life boys-by-brick-wall just-taking-a-walk great-family-picture such-love laughing- big-smile-sitting family-cute-standing-on-crate we-love-you-big-smiles-BW

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.07.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply