Thanks to a Great 2012

1.07.2013

Here is some of my favorites from 2012. I had about 113 sessions and was super busy but it was a fun year thank you to all my clients :) I am blessed to do what I love everyday and am able to stay at home with my boys it would not be possible without all of you!! In 2013 I hope to focus more on my Newborn Photography and little ones under the age of one. I will still be taking older clients but at a limited amount each month so please get on my calendar. The one thing I hate to do is have to turn someone down because I am already booked for the month. Family sessions will only be done in the Spring and Fall during my mini sessions so stay tuned for more posts on that. If you are on Facebook that is where I am the most active and easier to follow . Again thank you everyone for a wonderful 2012 I can't wait to see what 2013 will bring hopefully more growth and lots of babies to photograph :)


2012

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 1.07.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply