Mendota,IL/ Miraculous Mia

6.20.2013

I first met this family when their little girl was born and told she would only live a month. I thought at the time that I would only be taking her newborn pictures which was so sad. Mia was born with trisomy 13 and her organs were not formed properly so they were not strong enough for her to survive especially her lungs. She beat the odds and lived for a year!! I took Mia's last set of professional pictures soon after she turned one she died this last Monday June 10th, 2013 in the evening. I was so sad to hear of her passing she was such a beautiful little girl and a fighter. I remember visiting her for the last time I could not stop staring at her as she slept in her crib she was so peaceful and just looked like an angel. I can't imagine how her family is feeling right now and just wish for them to have peace and healing. I know Mia is in heaven right now watching over them and that someday her family will join her Blessings~Krista mia

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.20.2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply