Plainfield,Chicagoland ,IL/Baby Photographer

6.20.2013

I always seem to get so far behind in my blogging but I am determined to get caught up :) These are all the little cute babies I have had since February. I decided to pick my ultimate favorites to post which was rather large so I apologize for that. I am just loving the 6 month age I must say so smiley and they aren't moving yet...works for me. I may be biased but I think I photograph the cutest little ones they make my job so easy because they are always so happy must have really great parents. Thanks again to all my clients for trusting me to photograph their littles first year it means so much to me~Krista
beautifulclose-up-gorgeous cutie-in-pearls gorgeous-in-purple adorable-outfit adorable-in-basket Sunflower dazzled-up bow-tie-cutie big-smiles-in-basket sitting-on-chair looking-up-bucket hat-cutie cutest-little-pants bow-tie-cutie adorable loving-it butt-picture pink-tutu blue-eyes-basket I-love-big-bird adorable-laying-on-belly relaxing-in-crate smiles-playing-with-toes amazing such-a-handsome-guy such-an-adorable-face so-peaceful-1 orange-cutie brothers adorable-sleeping-blue loving-brother many-faces pretty-in-purple close-up-BW burberry-baby Brandon alex

share this on::
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Digg
Add a comment »

This entry was posted on 6.20.2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply